Countries A-Z:         A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | R | S | T | U | V | W | Y | Z
Add Bookmark Bright Future Dir.
 
Canada flag

Sunshine & Daylight Hours in Prince Rupert, British Columbia, Canada

  • On balance sunshine hours in Prince Rupert, British Columbia range between 0:46 daily in December & 4:40 daily in May
  • The longest day of the year is 16:56 long and the shortest day is 7:03 long.
  • The longest day is 9:53 longer than the shortest day.
  • There is an average of 955 hours of sunlight per year (of a possible 4383) with an average of 2:36 of sunlight per day.
  • It is sunny 21.8% of daylight hours. The remaining 78.2% of daylight hours are likely cloudy or with shade, haze or low sun intensity.
  • At midday the sun is on average 36.1° above the horizon at Prince Rupert, British Columbia.

Jan Feb Mar Apr May Jun Jul Aug Sep Oct Nov Dec Annual
Average Sunlight Hours/ Day 01:09 02:03 02:34 03:36 04:40 03:38 03:27 03:50 02:50 01:34 01:10 00:46   02:36
Average Daylight Hours & Minutes/ Day 07:58 09:39 11:47 14:02 16:01 17:05 16:36 14:51 12:39 10:24 08:26 07:24   12:00
Percentage of Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours 15 (85) 22 (78) 22 (78) 26 (74) 30 (70) 22 (78) 21 (79) 26 (74) 23 (77) 16 (84) 14 (86) 11 (89)   22 (78)
Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day (). 16 25.3 36.2 47.8 56 59.2 56.1 47.6 36.2 24.8 15.7 12.4   36.1

Hours of Sunshine & Daylight Nearby Prince Rupert, British Columbia, Canada

© 2009 - 2017 climatemps.com - Sitemap - Contact Us - Privacy Policy