| < May >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Prince Rupert, British Columbia in May is a little cool at 8.4 °C (47.12 °F).
- Afternoons can be quite mild with average high temperatures reaching 12 °C (53.6 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally cool with an average low of 4.6 °C (40.3 °F).
- In May there is a variation/ range of mean diurnal temperatures of 7.4 °C (13.3 °F).
- The weather in May is very faintly moist with rain at intervals. Some 142mm (5.6in) of liquid is discharged across on average 18 days.
- In May the skies in Prince Rupert, British Columbia are slightly fair having on balance a modest 4:40 of blazing sunlight daily.
- The shortest day is 15:07 long and the longest day is 16:46 long with an average length of 16:01.
- There are approximately 11:05 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 29.7% of daylight hours and cloudy 70.3% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Prince Rupert, British Columbia May averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for May in Prince Rupert, British Columbia, Canada
Navigate to May Weather in Locations Surrounding Prince Rupert, British Columbia:
- Juneau, Alaska, Usa - 520.3 kms (323.3 miles) NNW
- Annette/ Wso Ak, Usa - 111 kms (69 miles) NW
- Langara, Bc, Canada - 169.7 kms (105.5 miles) W
- Bonilla Island, Bc, Canada - 88.3 kms (54.9 miles) S
- Sandspit, Graham Island, Bc, Canada - 145.8 kms (90.6 miles) SW
- Cape St James, Bc, Canada - 264.1 kms (164.1 miles) S
- Dease Lake, Bc, Canada - 460.5 kms (286.1 miles) N
- Mackenzie, Bc, Canada - 481.6 kms (299.3 miles) ENE
- Smithers, Bc, Canada - 218.7 kms (135.9 miles) ENE
- Terrace, Bc, Canada - 122.6 kms (76.2 miles) E
- Burns Lake, Bc, Canada - 291 kms (180.8 miles) E
- Prince George, British Columbia, Canada - 508.3 kms (315.9 miles) E
- Ethelda Bay, Bc, Canada - 146.4 kms (91 miles) SSE
- Quesnel, Bc, Canada - 540.9 kms (336.1 miles) ESE
- Mcinnes Island, Bc, Canada - 252.6 kms (157 miles) SSE
- Egg Island, Bc, Canada - 380.6 kms (236.5 miles) SSE
- Bull Harbour, Bc, Canada - 410.4 kms (255 miles) SSE
- Cape Scott, Bc, Canada - 412.5 kms (256.3 miles) SSE
- Port Hardy, Bc, Canada - 451.8 kms (280.8 miles) SSE
- Holberg, Bc, Canada - 435.6 kms (270.7 miles) SSE