| < January >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Prince Rupert, British Columbia in January is very cool at 0.8 °C (33.44 °F).
- Afternoons can be cool with average high temperatures reaching 4.1 °C (39.4 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally slightly cold with an average low of -2.5 °C (27.5 °F).
- The variation/ range of daily average temperatures in January is 6.6 °C (11.9 °F).
- The weather in January is somewhat soggy with periodic periods of sleet or snow. A hearty 250.8mm (9.9in) of H2O is dropped across an average of 20 days.
- In January the heavens above Prince Rupert, British Columbia are dismal having an average of a murky 1:09 of dazzling sunlight per day.
- The shortest day is 7:25 long and the longest day is 8:42 long with an average length of 7:58.
- There are approximately 6:33 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 15% of daylight hours and cloudy 85% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Prince Rupert, British Columbia January averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for January in Prince Rupert, British Columbia, Canada
Navigate to January Weather in Locations Surrounding Prince Rupert, British Columbia:
- Juneau, Alaska, Usa - 520.3 kms (323.3 miles) NNW
- Annette/ Wso Ak, Usa - 111 kms (69 miles) NW
- Langara, Bc, Canada - 169.7 kms (105.5 miles) W
- Bonilla Island, Bc, Canada - 88.3 kms (54.9 miles) S
- Sandspit, Graham Island, Bc, Canada - 145.8 kms (90.6 miles) SW
- Cape St James, Bc, Canada - 264.1 kms (164.1 miles) S
- Dease Lake, Bc, Canada - 460.5 kms (286.1 miles) N
- Mackenzie, Bc, Canada - 481.6 kms (299.3 miles) ENE
- Smithers, Bc, Canada - 218.7 kms (135.9 miles) ENE
- Terrace, Bc, Canada - 122.6 kms (76.2 miles) E
- Burns Lake, Bc, Canada - 291 kms (180.8 miles) E
- Prince George, British Columbia, Canada - 508.3 kms (315.9 miles) E
- Ethelda Bay, Bc, Canada - 146.4 kms (91 miles) SSE
- Quesnel, Bc, Canada - 540.9 kms (336.1 miles) ESE
- Mcinnes Island, Bc, Canada - 252.6 kms (157 miles) SSE
- Egg Island, Bc, Canada - 380.6 kms (236.5 miles) SSE
- Bull Harbour, Bc, Canada - 410.4 kms (255 miles) SSE
- Cape Scott, Bc, Canada - 412.5 kms (256.3 miles) SSE
- Port Hardy, Bc, Canada - 451.8 kms (280.8 miles) SSE
- Holberg, Bc, Canada - 435.6 kms (270.7 miles) SSE